Terms & Conditions & Cancellation
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
The following terms and conditions are part of every contract between us (hereinafter "we"), Michel Rentsch OHG, Leibnizstr. 28, 10625 Berlin and you via our online shop. These conditions apply to consumers (§ 13 BGB) and entrepreneurs (§ 14 BGB).
A consumer (§ 13 BGB) is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with us for a purpose that cannot be attributed to their commercial or independent professional activity.
Entrepreneur (§ 14 BGB) is a natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction with us, acts in the exercise of their commercial or independent professional activity.
- conclusion of contract; Delivery
(1) The presentation of our goods on our website www.klekks.com does not constitute a binding offer on our part.
(2) We deliver to Germany, as well as to all EU countries, the United Kingdom, USA, Australia and Canada.
- Our Liability
The statutory warranty rights apply to our goods, unless otherwise agreed below:
(1) We are liable - for whatever legal reason - for damages or reimbursement of wasted expenses in accordance with the following provisions under letters (a) and (b):
(a) In the event of intent and gross negligence, our liability is unlimited. In the case of simple negligence, we are only liable for damages resulting from the breach of a material contractual obligation (obligation whose fulfillment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance you regularly trust and may trust); in this case, however, our liability is limited to compensation for the contractually typical, foreseeable damage.
(b) The exclusions and limitations of liability resulting from letter (a) do not apply if we have fraudulently concealed a defect or have assumed a guarantee for the condition of the item, for damage resulting from injury to life, limb or health, as well as in the event of liability under the Product Liability Act.
(2) Insofar as liability towards us is excluded or limited, this also applies to the personal liability of our legal representatives and vicarious agents.
(3) If you are an entrepreneur, the warranty period for new goods is limited to one year.
- retention of title
The goods remain our property until full payment has been made.
- Discount Codes and Coupons
(1) We offer one or more voucher programs (hereinafter "vouchers") and/or discount codes (hereinafter "discounts") at various times and conditions. There is no entitlement to receive such vouchers/discounts. The value of the vouchers/discounts depends on the current conditions of the voucher/discount at the time of issue.
(2) Our vouchers/discounts are subject to an expiration period. The expiry date can be found in the respective voucher/discount. If a voucher/discount does not contain an expiry date, it can be redeemed at the latest by the end of the third year after the date of issue; after that they lose their validity.
(3) The vouchers/discounts are subject to the following conditions, unless otherwise agreed:
(a) Vouchers/discounts are non-transferrable;
(b) The voucher/discount must be redeemed when the order is placed. Subsequent crediting is not possible;
(c) Vouchers and/or discounts cannot be combined.
(4) The vouchers/discounts can only be redeemed in the country in which the price is quoted.1. GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF BUSINESS
- consumer arbitration
We do not participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board and are not obliged to do so.
- Final Provisions
(1) If you place the order as an entrepreneur, German law applies. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods dated April 11, 1980 (CSIG) does not apply.
(2) If you place the order as a merchant, a legal entity under public law or the holder of a special fund under public law, if you do not have a general place of jurisdiction in Germany or if you relocate your place of business abroad after the conclusion of the contract, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from the business relationship is between us and you our registered office. Mandatory legal provisions on exclusive places of jurisdiction remain unaffected.
(3) Should individual provisions of these General Terms and Conditions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
- Right of withdrawal
Consumer revocation instruction
right of withdrawal
Of course, you have the right to cancel your contract within fourteen days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the first goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must Michel Rentsch OHG, Leibnizstr. 28, 10625 Berlin, email: email@example.com, Tel:+49 (0)176 21 85 85 48, by means of a clear declaration of your decision to withdraw from your contract.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding the exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired.
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke your contract, we have paid you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (except for the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us have), at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged fees for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you informed us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send off the goods before the period of fourteen days has expired. You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You only have to pay for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to the handling of the goods that is not necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Your right of withdrawal expires prematurely in the following cases:
In the case of contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which, for reasons of health protection or hygiene, are not suitable for return if their seal has been removed after delivery.
REGISTER YOUR RETURN
Every return not only means additional work for you, but also burdens our mother nature. In order to do something good for you and our environment, we ask you to be particularly careful when choosing the size. If you have any questions about the product before placing your order, we will of course be happy to advise you.
If it does happen that you want to return something or something went wrong with the order, please report your return to firstname.lastname@example.org